2. Cookies: The cookies files are stored by the Website on the visitor's computer if the Internet browser so allows. A cookie usually contains the name of the domain from which it originated, its "expiry time" and an individual random number that identifies the cookie. It also allows to compile general statistics on visits to the Website.
3. The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- Session cookies: when the browser session ends or the computer is switched off, the stored information is deleted from the device memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow any personal data or any confidential information to be collected from the Users' computers. Session cookies are used to prevent the same notifications from being displayed to the User during a session, i.e. the use of the Website.
- Persistent cookies are stored in the memory of the User's device and remain there until they are deleted or expire. The mechanism of persistent cookies does not allow any personal data or any confidential information to be collected from the Users' computers. Persistent cookies are used for the following purposes: proper functioning of the Website, optimisation of its operation, improvement of its the operation and content, including, in particular, the development of the Website and improvement of the User's comfort, while ensuring the possibility to use only the User’s favourite content in a way accessible thereto, without the need to constantly log into the Website.
- External cookies are files originating from, for example, social networks, advertising servers, servers of companies and service providers cooperating with Variete Theatre in Krakow.
4. The Website uses the following types of cookies:
- Files: _gat_gtag _UA_113775481_1, Collection of data on the use of the Website for statistical, analytical, marketing and advertising purposes, mainly through processing in Google Analytics and Google AdWords. Third party files / Host: google.com / Validity period: 2 years
- File: _gid Analyse the use of the Website using Google Analytics and provide Google advertising functionality. It serves to distinguish between individual visitors. Third party files / Host: google.com / Validity period: 24 h
- File: _ga Analyse the use of the Website using Google Analytics and provide Google advertising functionality. It serves to distinguish between individual visitors. Third party files / Host: google.com / Validity period: 2 years
- Files: __Secure-3PSIDCC, __Secure-3PSID, __Secure-3PAPISID Display and collection of data by Youtube for the purpose of improving the display of statistical and marketing content. Third party files / Host: youtube.com / Validity period: 1 year
- Files: SAPISID, SSID, APISID, SID, SIDCC, HSID, Display and collection of data by Youtube for the purpose of improving the display of statistical and marketing content. Third party files / Host: youtube.com / Validity period: 2 years
5. Variete Theatre in Krakow declares that the User's personal data are processed when using cookies.
8. The rules for changing the settings of cookies and similar files as well as their deletion are specified in the instructions of the software, i.e. the Internet browser used by the User. The Service Provider indicates below the source of the information on how to change the settings of cookies and similar files in the most commonly used web browsers:
- Internet Explorer browser - https://support.microsoft.com/pl-pl/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox browser - https://support.mozilla.org/pl/kb/usuwanie-ciasteczek
- Chrome browser - https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&%3Bhl=pl&hl=pl
- Safari browser - https://support.apple.com/pl-pl/HT201265
- Opera browser - https://help.opera.com/pl/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
9. The Website may collect the Users’ IP addresses. The IP address is a number assigned to the computer of the person visiting the Internet Shop by the Internet Service Provider. The IP number allows access to the Internet. In most cases, it is assigned to a computer dynamically, i.e., it changes with each Internet connection, hence, it is commonly treated as non-personal identifying information. The IP address is used for diagnosing technical problems with the server and creating statistical analyses (e.g. determining from which regions the highest number of visits is recorded) in the form of the information useful for the purposes of administration and improvement of the Website as well as security or possible identification of server-loading issues, unwanted automatic programmes for browsing the contents of the Website.
10. This Cookies Policy enters into force on: 22 June 2021